Join our board
IABC New Orleans derives its energy and direction from an all-volunteer group of organizers. There is a place for you, your skills and talents! Join us as we strive to expand our outreach to communication professionals and students throughout Louisiana and the Gulf Coast.
There are a variety of volunteer projects to match your interests:
- Write copy to publicize or recap our professional development programs.
- Contribute ideas and features to our website or newsletter.
- Plan events that bring communicators together.
- Create and execute strategies to build membership.
- Develop networking opportunities as an IABC New Orleans ambassador.
Making it work for you
Projects can be tailored to your interests and scheduled so as not to conflict with commitments to family, work or school. And while you contribute to the creative and effective operation of the chapter, you will increase your knowledge, grow your professional network and hopefully have some fun!
2017 Open Positions:
Vice President, Communications
Vice President, Marketing, Public Relations & Sponsorship
Vice President, Membership
Vice President, Professional Development
To join, please contact our Chapter President, Leslie Salinero.